All of my classes are online (currently via Zoom) at this time. When in-person classes resume, I plan to continue online classes to accommodate those who cannot or prefer not to join in-person.
Here's how online classes work:
- Purchase a class card (details below).
- You can join class via phone, tablet or computer. You do not need internet access to join..
- Once you purchase a class card I will send you a link and phone number to join the classes. I will remove one class on your card for each class you attend. I will let you know when you are due for a refill.
- All classes are drop-in for now. Join any class you like as you are able.
- Class will begin at the scheduled time, however you can join up to 15 minutes early. I will be available for tech support during that time as well as just to chat. Join early if this is your first time using Zoom and I will get you set up!
Join Class with a Smartphone, Table or Computer (Internet Access Required):
- Click on the link that you were emailed to join the class.
- This should automatically start the process of downloading Zoom to your device.
- You could download Zoom in advance of the meeting by going to the relevant App Store for your device.
Join Class with a Phone (No Internet Access Required):
- You will call in using using one of several phone numbers that I will email or text you.
- You will also need a meeting ID which I will also provide.
Set Up a Place to do Feldenkrais:
- You will need a spot on the floor with some cushioning. A yoga mat, exercise mat or carpeting will work fine.
- Dress to stay comfortable - layers if you might get cold, perhaps a blanket nearby as well.
- You will need some head support - ideally a few folded towels. Mexican blankets work well also. Firm pillow if that is what you have.
- Have some an arms-length amount of space around you - above your head and out to the sides.
- If you have a class card for in-person classes I will continue to use your class card for online classes.
- If you need a class card, you can go to my online store to buy a new card. Payment is via credit card.