Theme of the month for all classes...
"HEAD, NECK and SHOULDERS"
Relax and re-organize your head, neck and shoulders!
We will focus on the upper half of your body at the start of 2019. Classes will emphasize improving the organization of the head, neck and shoulders…however, where would your head/neck/shoulders be without feet, hips, spine, etc? We will of course be integrating your entire body.
Classes will explore:
- Lightness of your arms by connecting to skeletal (core) support
- Use of images to relax your neck and shoulders
- Improving balance and walking from your head/neck/shoulders
- Use of the eyes in movement
- Relaxing your jaw, tongue and throat
- Breathing to relax and re-organize
- Rib cage and thoracic spine mobility
- And more...
Series runs January 14 to February 28, 2019.
MONDAYS @ 10:00 AM
TUESDAYS @ 5:15 PM
WEDNESDAYS @ 12:30 PM
Images above: © International Feldenkrais® Federation Archive, Robert Golden.